This Recipe by bakerycourses.in is going to tell you that how to make Ca Bokcoy Sukiyaki, which is a chinese food and very popular in asian countries.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil, for saute
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250 grams beef sukiyaki part has to
- 250 grams baby bokcoy, in the split second
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 ml water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in a little cold water
How to Make Sukiyaki Ca Bokcoy Cuisine:
- Heat oil and sesame oil. Saute garlic until fragrant.
- Enter sukiyaki meat, cook until meat changes color. Add baby bokcoy, stirring until slightly wilted. Enter the oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper, salt and water, cook until boiling.
- Pour the starch solution, stirring until thickened. Lift. Serve hot with hot rice.